Monday, February 8, 2016

Back on Track

I love to write. In fact, I guess you could say I've been a professional writer my entire professional adult life. I like to blog too. At the urging of management back in my TV days, I created my own blog site and drummed up about 40 blog posts --personal, professional and otherwise-- over a three year period.

But when I transitioned out of the broadcast news spotlight, my blog pursuits transitioned from this one, my On the Mark blog, to establishing a new blog for my new employer, the
Rocky Mountain Elk FoundationThe fun thing is that Elk Tracks, as it's called, is thriving with nearly 900,000 page views after three and a half years. Oh yeah, and then there's the RMEF Youth Blog. It's also doing well.

And that brings me back to this blog. It's time to get back on track. Why? Why not? It'll be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment